Durham, NC Real Estate
Durham, North Carolina
Durham, North Carolina is known as the City of Medicine due to companies with over $1.5billion in market capitalization in the healthcare industry—but it is so much more. The Durham lifestyle is in high-demand no doubt thanks to Durham being:
- Home to over 400 working artists, hundreds of museums, art galleries, outdoor plazas, and historical sites.
- America’s #1 Foodiest Small Town.
- America’s #3 best city to relocate families to.
- America’s #6 smartest city to live in.
- Annual events including jazz festivals, blues festivals, symphony concerts, art expos, cultural expositions, American Dance Festival, the Full Frame Documentary Film Fest, and more.
Durham is home to almost 300,000 residents, all of whom are all but guaranteed the nation’s best healthcare and education due to the large healthcare industry and prestigious universities. It is no wonder the city was voted the third best place to relocate your family to.
The culturally diverse community consists of hard-working spirited Americans who are passionate about life—and incredibly welcoming. If you find the top universities and plethora of jobs hard to resist, then relocate to the bustling city of Durham–but be prepared for an overwhelming dose of hospitality…Southern Style.
Use the Marti Team’s unparalleled experience and knowledge of the area to find the home of your dreams, in a neighborhood carefully matched to your family’s lifestyle.
Contact the Marti Team now to get the inside edge on the best available Durham homes.
- Not In A Subdivision 294
- Treyburn 37
- Carolina Arbors 29
- Colvard Farms 21
- Hope Valley Farms 21
- Southpoint Trails 18
- Brightleaf 16
- Woodcroft 14
- Winsford At The Park 11
- Meadows At Southpoint 9
- Fairfield 9
- 111 - Central Durham 9
- Courtyards At Andrews Chapel 8
- Andrews Chapel 8
- Creekside At Bethpage 7
- Valley Springs 7
- Croasdaile Farm 7
- Grove Park 7
- Chancellors Ridge 6
- Campus Hills 6