Durham, NC Real Estate
Durham, North Carolina
Durham, North Carolina is known as the City of Medicine due to companies with over $1.5billion in market capitalization in the healthcare industry—but it is so much more. The Durham lifestyle is in high-demand no doubt thanks to Durham being:
- Home to over 400 working artists, hundreds of museums, art galleries, outdoor plazas, and historical sites.
- America’s #1 Foodiest Small Town.
- America’s #3 best city to relocate families to.
- America’s #6 smartest city to live in.
- Annual events including jazz festivals, blues festivals, symphony concerts, art expos, cultural expositions, American Dance Festival, the Full Frame Documentary Film Fest, and more.
Durham is home to almost 300,000 residents, all of whom are all but guaranteed the nation’s best healthcare and education due to the large healthcare industry and prestigious universities. It is no wonder the city was voted the third best place to relocate your family to.
The culturally diverse community consists of hard-working spirited Americans who are passionate about life—and incredibly welcoming. If you find the top universities and plethora of jobs hard to resist, then relocate to the bustling city of Durham–but be prepared for an overwhelming dose of hospitality…Southern Style.
Use the Marti Team’s unparalleled experience and knowledge of the area to find the home of your dreams, in a neighborhood carefully matched to your family’s lifestyle.
Contact the Marti Team now to get the inside edge on the best available Durham homes.
- Not In A Subdivision 399
- Treyburn 24
- Ellis Crossing 22
- Brightleaf 19
- Croasdaile Farm 17
- Creekside At Bethpage 16
- Maida Vale 15
- Hope Valley Farms 13
- Woodcroft 13
- Andrews Chapel 13
- Colvard Farms 12
- The Grove 12
- Grove Park 11
- Fendol Farms 11
- 751 South 10
- Davis Park Townes 8
- Parkwood 7
- Elliott Square 6
- Courtyards At Andrews Chapel 6
- Shepards Square 6