Looking to sell your home? Get a free home value report
Looking to buy a home? Search all Raleigh homes
How do you know if now is the right time to sell your home? There are five signs to look for:
1. You’re out of space. Perhaps the children are sharing a bedroom and are fighting over the bathroom. Even worse, maybe you’ve got a nagging suspicion that an in-law might need to move in soon.
2. Your neighborhood is blooming. By this, I mean that your neighborhood and price range is in demand. This could be an opportunity to take your equity and move to a larger, more expensive neighborhood where you can get a big, fat winter discount on your more expensive home.
3. You’re letting things go. Does your home need improvement, but the work involved just isn’t as much fun as it used to be? Moving into a lower-maintenance home could free up your weekends so you can relax and have some fun.
4. Your equity is back. Maybe you tried to sell a few years ago, but it just wasn’t the right time. An updated valuation on your home might prove far more promising and give you all the reason you need to move.
5. Life event changes. Has your family grown or shrunk? Have you gotten a new job? Have you gotten divorced or married? These are important life event changes that need to be reflected in your new lifestyle.
If any of these circumstances ring a bell, give us a call or send us an email. The sooner you reach out to us, the more success we’ll be able to prepare you for. We’d love to hear from you!